⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Standard Name Inconsistency?

From: Lowry, Roy K. <rkl>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 10:55:20 +0000

Hi Alison,

My count came from the whole P07 and so would indeed have included deprecates. Tidying up the definitions on the 'amounts' would certainly be my preferred way forward.

Cheers, Roy.

Please note that I now work part-time from Tuesday to Thursday. E-mail response on other days is possible but not guaranteed!