⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] thredds changing CF conventions version

From: John Caron <caron>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 17:18:30 -0600

Hi John and all:

For sure its a good idea to preserve the CF Conventions attribute if it
exists. I will add that to our issue tracker.

Remember that THREDDS is a general purpose subsetter, not specific to
CF. So we deal with lots of source datasets (eg GRIB) that arent CF. The
point is that we convert whatever we have to CF.

Up to this point, as CF versions have evolved, there hasnt been any
difference in the way that we write out these files. So im interested if
Ive missed something and there is some actual change in the file
structure that we should be tracking from Sean's POV. Other than the
actual version number.

John