⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] new standard name: land_surface_skin_temperature

From: Lowry, Roy K. <rkl>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 13:41:44 +0100

I can never get things right first time....

I think your confusion may be caused by what I think is an error in the definition of sea_surface_temperature, which currently states 'and not the skin temperature, whose standard name is surface_temperature'. This should surely read 'and not the skin temperature, whose standard name is surface_skin_temperature'.

 should read

I think your confusion may be caused by what I think is an error in the definition of sea_surface_temperature, which currently states 'and not the skin temperature, whose standard name is surface_temperature'. This should surely read 'and not the skin temperature, whose standard name is sea_surface_skin_temperature'.

Apologies, Roy.