⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] new standard name: volcanic_ash_cloud_geopotential_height

From: Jonathan Wrotny <jwrotny>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 15:46:02 -0400

Hello Andreas,

Your suggestion certainly makes sense to me. I'll wait for others to
chime in with comments.

Standard Name: volcanic_ash_cloud_top_geopotential_height

Definition:Geopotential is the sum of the specific gravitational
potential energy relative to the geoid and the specific centripetal
potential energy. Geopotential height is the geopotential divided by the
standard acceleration due to gravity.

Canonical Units:m

Sincerely,

Jonathan Wrotny