⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] atmosphere stability indices

From: Cameron-smith, Philip <cameronsmith1>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 09:16:22 +0000

Hi Jonathan (Gregory),

Thank you for reminding me about the height issue. I would say that the height of met station screened boxes is close enough to the surface to allow comparison with the quantity calculated by other means, so I think the description is fine :-).

Best wishes,

     Philip

Dr Philip Cameron-Smith, pjc at llnl.gov, Lawrence Livermore National Lab.