⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] not receiving all messages

From: John Graybeal <graybeal>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 10:09:02 -0700

Sometimes I get messages much later than the reply, I think because the original is awaiting moderator approval on one list but the reply comes through from someone on both lists who is already approved.

And sometimes a reply goes to an individual who then copies the list on their reply.

And I'm not sure what happens if I comment directly on a TRAC ticket, as opposed to via a list message from TRAC, but maybe that's a factor.

Aside from that, i'm not sure if I'd know that I'm missing a message from the list?

John