⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] new standard_name: lwe_thickness_of_water_vapor

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 16:00:00 +0100

Dear Randy

Sorry, I was looking at an old version of the table (the PCMDI website
appeared to be unavailable over the weekend). The name is still in the table
but is now an alias of lwe_thickness_of_atmosphere_mass_content_of_water_vapor.
Is this the quantity you want?

Cheers

Jonathan

----- Forwarded message from "rhorne at excaliburlabs.com" <rhorne at excaliburlabs.com> -----