⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] is molecular oxygen in seawater always dissolved?

From: John Graybeal <graybeal>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 09:25:22 -0700

Thanks to you both. Roy's reference to 'dissolved oxygen' explains why the term would have been added, and Philip's argument for preserving this more narrow concept makes good sense to me. While I'm imaginging measures of mole_concentration?oxygen_in_sea_water might include some oxygen that is not 'dissolved', I think we can afford to wait for a future use case to make that change/addition.

John