⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Anyone manning the Trac desk?

From: Cameron-smith, Philip <cameronsmith1>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 22:21:33 +0000

Hi Jim,

I contacted someone at PCMDI, and I believe you should now be setup.

I think they are going to look at the registration process to see if it can be made to work better.

If you have more problems, you can contact me directly and I'll see what I can do.

Best wishes,

   Philip

Dr Philip Cameron-Smith, pjc at llnl.gov, Lawrence Livermore National Lab.