⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] New Standard Names for Satellite Data

From: Cameron-smith, Philip <cameronsmith1>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 23:05:31 +0000

Fine with me.

In practice, I consider a standard name to be 'accepted' once Alison says so (it should show up on the CF website shortly afterwards). However, if several weeks have passed, and there are no outstanding concerns, then it usually ends up being accepted.

Best wishes,

   Philip

Dr Philip Cameron-Smith, pjc at llnl.gov, Lawrence Livermore National Lab.