⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] [sdn2-tech] RE: proposed standard names for Enterococcus and Clostridium perfringens

From: Klaas Deneudt <klaas.deneudt>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 16:06:27 +0100

Hi, since my knowledge on standard name conventions is limited I am not well placed to give input on the raised
request for a new item in the list.

However I share the concern to include the biological entity in the Standard Name.
Am I wrong If I say that the suggested "cfu_number_concentration_of enterococcus _in_sea_water" seems to do just that?

best regards,
Klaas.