⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Proposal for standard names: tropospheric trace gas column amounts

From: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk <alison.pamment>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 12:22:38 +0000

Dear Andreas,

Thank you! The following names are now accepted for inclusion in the standard name table and will be added at the next update (planned for this week):

stratosphere_mole_content_of_nitrogen_dioxide (mol m-2)
troposphere_mole_content_of_nitrogen_dioxide (mol m-2)
troposphere_mole_content_of_glyoxal (mol m-2)
troposphere_mole_content_of_formaldehyde (mol m-2)
troposphere_mole_content_of_iodine_monoxide (mol m-2)
troposphere_mole_content_of_bromine_monoxide (mol m-2)
troposphere_mole_content_of_sulfur_dioxide (mol m-2)
troposphere_mole_content_of_ozone (mol m-2).

This week I will also request the addition of 'molecule' to UDUNITS.

Best wishes,
Alison

------
Alison Pamment Tel: +44 1235 778065