⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] how to specify time dimension for monthly averages

From: Jim Biard <jim.biard>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 08:28:08 -0400

Andreas,

The other thing to keep in mind regarding the time bounds (and other bounds variables, such as for X and Y or longitude and latitude) is that the upper bound is exclusive. The upper bound value is greater than the values in the interval.

Grace and peace,

Jim

Jim Biard
Research Scholar
Cooperative Institute for Climate and Satellites
Remote Sensing and Applications Division
National Climatic Data Center
151 Patton Ave, Asheville, NC 28801-5001

jim.biard at noaa.gov
828-271-4900