⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] new standard_names for emissions data

From: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk <alison.pamment>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 13:40:47 +0000

Dear Martin,

Thank you for the clarification. The eleven nox_expressed_as_nitrogen_monoxide and two nitrogen_dioxide emission names are accepted for inclusion in the standard name table. I am intending to update the table next week and will shortly be posting a list of all the planned changes.

Best wishes,
Alison

------
Alison Pamment Tel: +44 1235 778065