⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] directional data in a projected coordinate system

From: Hattersley, Richard <richard.hattersley>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 11:58:13 -0000

Hi Charles,

It looks like the standard names such as "sea_water_y_velocity" suit
your needs? Although there seem to be less "y" names than "northward"
names, so you may find you need to request some additional names.

Richard Hattersley Iris Benevolent Dictator
Met Office FitzRoy Road Exeter Devon EX1 3PB United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1392 885702
Email: richard.hattersley at metoffice.gov.uk Web: www.metoffice.gov.uk