⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] New Standard Names for Satellite Data

From: Cameron-smith, Philip <cameronsmith1>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 22:36:33 +0000

Hi Aleksander,

I used 'repeat' to capture the concept that the interval is from one measurement until the time the measurement is repeated (in the same location)

I can imagine many other types of intervals, eg interval between measurement at wavelength1 and wavelength2 when using a filter wheel.

Perhaps there is a better word?

Best wishes,

     Philip

Dr Philip Cameron-Smith, pjc at llnl.gov, Lawrence Livermore National Lab.