⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] New standard name: datetime_iso8601

From: Lowry, Roy K. <rkl>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 09:13:34 +0000

Dear All,

I totally agree with Heiko's words of caution. In my experience (over 30 years of oceanographic data management) duplicated information inevitably leads to inconsistent information.

Cheers, Roy.

Please note that I now work part-time from Tuesday to Thursday. E-mail response on other days is possible but not guaranteed!