⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] convention for climatological time units

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 13:48:34 +0000

Dear John

The same section 7.4 of the CF standard describes the CF convention for this,
which uses the bounds of the time coordinates to encode the range of years
to which the data applies e.g. Examples 7.8 and 7.9. Is this what you mean?

Cheers

Jonathan

----- Forwarded message from John Wilkin <wilkin at marine.rutgers.edu> -----