⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Data Model Development | types

From: Hedley, Mark <mark.hedley>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 17:40:13 +0100

I have made an attempt at naming and defining (a short textual statement) a set of Types (or Constructs) for the data model:

https://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/trac/wiki/PotentialDataModelTypes#Types

I would encourage people to review this list and edit the wiki with alternatives and additions. My hope is to develop a long list which we can whittle down by agreement to a coherent set.

Jonathan: I think there are a set of alignments and a set of misalignments between this page and the text you posted on #68 (https://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/trac/ticket/68#comment:22). Would you be content to consider these and add entries to the Wiki to encourage further discussion?

Once an initial discussion has taken place, I will add a diagram of relations to this page, to encourage further discussion; I thought this might be premature to do today.
If a diagram would be helpful at this stage, let me know, and I will publish a draft.

all the best
mark