⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Data Model Development

From: Hedley, Mark <mark.hedley>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 17:24:27 +0100

Hello CF Community

There has been agreement, on ticket 88, that a data model for CF would be beneficial, and the terms of reference for the development and maintenance of this model.

I have started a Wiki page on the CF Trac site, my hope is that we can develop a list of defined types/constructs/things and relate these to each other:
https://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/trac/wiki/PotentialDataModelTypes

I would like to encourage people to take part in the development of this model by:
 - editing the wiki, adding type names and definitions, as suggestions for discussion;
 - posting thoughts to the mailing list (with the subject prefix: Data Model, and a subject, please).

many thanks
mark