⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] the use of two different unlimited dimensions in two data variables

From: Randy Horne <rhorne>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 11:04:49 -0400

Thanks for the input.

My thinking is that despite the fact that it is not supported by the classic data model (according to the NetCDF users guide), it is hard to understand why there would be an issue from a CF standpoint to take advantage of a netCDF4 file format capability. One could argue that the constraint is really associated with the NetCDF3 file format rather than the classic data model.

very respectfully,

randy