⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] the use of two different unlimited dimensions in two data variables

From: Jim Biard <jim.biard>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 09:44:49 -0400

Hi.

If each variable uses only one of the unlimited dimensions, then I think you are CF compliant.

Grace and peace,

Jim

Jim Biard
Research Scholar
Cooperative Institute for Climate and Satellites
Remote Sensing and Applications Division
National Climatic Data Center
151 Patton Ave, Asheville, NC 28801-5001

jim.biard at noaa.gov
828-271-4900