⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] You will get email from the CF Trac system.

From: Bert Jagers <bert.jagers>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 11:14:55 +0200

Hi David and others,

Then it's probably some setting somewhere. I get two copies of each
change, but they are slightly different:

Copy 1:
 From = the person making the comment
Reply to = the person making the comment
Body starts with "This message came from the CF Trac system. Do not
reply. Instead, enter your comments in the CF Trac system at
https://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/trac/."
and then followed by the trac message

Copy 2:
 From = the person making the comment
Reply to = cf-conventions-owner at ...
Body contains only the trac message

Which one do you get David?
I expect that I may get the first one from the trac system directly and
the second one via one of the mailing list.
Hope this helps to indicate where someone (possibly I myself) should
change a setting.

Best regards,

Bert
--------