⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] sinusoidal projection

From: Hoang, Anthony T. <Hoang1>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 21:44:54 +0000

Hello Mike,
I've fixed the mail problem.........Please try requesting a trac account now.

Regards,
Tony

On 6/18/12 6:40 AM, Mike Grant wrote:

Hi Jonathan,

On 13/06/12 14:40, Jonathan Gregory wrote:

There is an open CF trac ticket, opened by Etienne Tourigny

https://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/trac/ticket/77

which proposes to add the sinusoidal projection to the list of CF grid

mappings. This is a simple change to make. It would be helpful if others

who think this addition should be made could please note their support by

adding a comment to the trac ticket.

I wanted to add a comment or two to this ticket, but don't have a trac

account. I've followed the instructions at

http://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/discussion/about-the-cf-trac-ticket-system to

get an account, but the email to webmaster at pcmdi.llnl.gov<mailto:webmaster at pcmdi.llnl.gov> bounced after

5 days. It seems that mailserver is down or at least refusing

connections from us.

Any idea how else one should go about getting an account?

Cheers,

Mike.