⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Reflectance channel satellite imagery units

From: Jim Biard <jim.biard>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 09:33:40 -0400

Hi.

I believe that if the values are unitless, you simply don't put a units attribute on the variable.

Grace and peace,

Jim Biard
Research Scholar
Cooperative Institute for Climate and Satellites
Remote Sensing and Applications Division
National Climatic Data Center
151 Patton Ave, Asheville, NC 28801-5001

jim.biard at noaa.gov
828-271-4900