⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Ocean CTD data following CF Conventions v1.6

From: Jim Biard <jim.biard>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 14:51:36 -0400

Hi.

If someone chooses the scalar approach, isn't it necessary to declare the coordinates via the coordinates attribute on the measurement variables?

Grace and peace,

Jim

Jim Biard
Research Scholar
Cooperative Institute for Climate and Satellites
Remote Sensing and Applications Division
National Climatic Data Center
151 Patton Ave, Asheville, NC 28801-5001

jim.biard at noaa.gov
828-271-4900