⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Fwd: surface_air_pressure vs air_pressure_at_sea_level

From: Nan Galbraith <ngalbraith>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 16:29:12 -0400

Aha! OK, this makes perfect sense.

My concern about this air pressure being mistaken for a Z
coordinate will be addressed by supplying the measurement
height, as we do for the rest of the variables from this sensor
package. No need to overload the standard name with this.

I'll recommend this change to the OceanSITES document.

Thanks very much -
Nan