⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] repost warming up old stuff - part 4: emissions (hit send too early)

From: Cameron-smith, Philip <cameronsmith1>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 18:39:42 -0800

Hi All,

I try to keep my eye on how we will be able to create a vocabulary and grammar for std_names in the future, and I think the current construct (due_to_emission_from_source) is the best in this regard.

If only we could move in that direction more quickly.....

Yours truly,

      Philip

Dr Philip Cameron-Smith, pjc at llnl.gov, Lawrence Livermore National Lab.