⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] machine-accessible CF compliance checker?

From: Etienne Tourigny <etourigny.dev>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 12:12:03 -0300

Perhaps an easy way to use the existing cf-checker remotely would be
to make a temporary netcdf file with all header information but with a
subset of the data?
If the dimension variable were kept then the monotonic tests could be done.

A quick method would be to use a utility link nco or cdo to subset the
spatial and temporal variables.

This could be implemented in a bash or python script and then send to
a remote service via a http post/get request.

Etienne