⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Sea surface height

From: Stephane TAROT <Stephane.Tarot>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 14:35:02 +0100

Dear All,

Thanks for all your responses.

I think that the best solution so far is to use the existing
"sea_surface_height_correction_due_to_air_pressure_and_wind_at_high_frequency",
even if I'm quite unsure about the "_at_high_frequency" part... (I'm
still waiting an answer of our scientists about that)

Therefore, there is no need to change the meaning of "_anomaly"

Regards,

St?phane Tarot
Ifremer (France)

Le 27/01/2012 15:54, Haaring, Pieter (DID) a ?crit :