⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Regions, Gazetteer, etc

From: TOYODA Eizi <toyoda>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 06:09:34 +0900

Dear Chris and colleagues at CF-Metadata,

I support your suggestion of using well-maintained lists IHO S-23 and ISO
3166 for names of oceans seas and countries.

If there is need to establish & maintain CF's own additional registries,
that are better to be scoped to the rest: straits or geographical areas.
This will minimise our work.

Best Regards,
Eizi

--