⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Convention attribute

From: Jim Biard <jim.biard>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 10:42:39 -0500

It is "easier" (not by much, code-wise) to not to allow commas as
delimiters, but if you want to allow for machine-recognition of
convention names, how are you going to handle conventions that have
spaces in their names? Telling everyone else to get rid of spaces isn't
a practical solution, and you have just created a thornier problem for
coders who have to figure out which way someone dealt with forbidden spaces.

--
Jim Biard
Government Contractor, STG Inc.
jim.biard at noaa.gov