⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Convention attribute

From: Dave Allured <dave.allured>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 15:32:08 -0700

Russ et al,

I suggest that the Unidata recommendation needs to be changed to
commas only. I recall seeing recent cases where a convention name
includes spaces, but I have never seen a comma in such name. Case in
point, from Nan's follow-up:

   Conventions = "OceanSITES 1.1, CF-1.1" ;

Also I agree that CF should be amended to allow more than one
convention within the Conventions attribute, comma separation only.
Does anyone see a problem with this?

--Dave A.
NOAA/PSD/CIRES