⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Question on WKT representation of CRS

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 18:57:38 +0000

Dear Etienne

Thanks for your email. It's great that you can convert successfully between
CF and WKT in both directions.

> you are correct about the additions that would be needed to support
> these files.

Those extensions to CF appear to me to be comparatively minor, and we ought
to be able to add them easily. Is it your impression that we would meet the
needs of WKT users, given your CF<->WKT conversion, if we added them, or are
there others that also need to be considered?