⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Is the "bits" unit CF-compliant?

From: Dave Allured <dave.allured>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 12:33:42 -0600

Ian,

I suggest filing a request with Udunits support to restore "bits" as
a valid unit in Udunits-2. It was probably dropped by accident.
All unit strings from Udunits-1 should be inherited, with very
limited and documented exceptions.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/udunits/udunits-2/udunits2.html#Differences

--Dave