⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] [FRANCE] Question about CF Convention

From: Hattersley, Richard <richard.hattersley>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 12:27:47 +0100

Dear all,

Perhaps CF would benefit from explicitly defining its use of the terms
"must", "should", etc. as the interpretation is currently ambiguous.

I would recommend CF adopts the definitions as used by the IETF RFC
process:
        http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2119.txt

Richard Hattersley AVD Iris Technical Lead
Met Office FitzRoy Road Exeter Devon EX1 3PB United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1392 885702 Fax: +44 (0)1392 885681
Email: richard.hattersley at metoffice.gov.uk Website:
www.metoffice.gov.uk