⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] the need to store lat/lon coordinates in a CF metadata compliant netCDF file

From: Upendra Dadi <Upendra.Dadi>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 11:55:05 -0400

Also, I think datum and precision are completely different things.
Specifying or not specifying datum does not say anything about
precision. GCM or any model for that matter if it uses data with known
datum as input, I would expect an output with known datum. Regardless of
the model resolution or accuracy, this datum should be specified.

Upendra