⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] COARDS - "positive" attribute

From: John Graybeal <jbgraybeal>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 21:51:58 -0700

Do you really need an attribute here? Can you construct a scenario in which increasing values consistently represent a _lesser_ pressure/depth of water?

Since the variable really is representing pressure, not depth of water, I think it's safe to say that increasing values of course represent increasing pressure. If that's fair, then adding the positive attribute raises questions rather than resolving them.

John