⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] generalizing forecast_reference_time and forecast_period

From: Benno Blumenthal <benno>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 11:24:59 -0000

Sorry, I was not clear, I think. I was proposing

time(reftime,leadtime)
time:standard_name="time";
time:units = "days since 1970-01-01 00:00:00";

a 2D variable which gives the actual time corresponding to each reftime,
leadtime pair -- it can be computed as the unit-corrected sum of reftime and
leadtime, but that is irrelevant, it is explicitly in the file.