⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] How are cf decisions finalized?

From: Ben Domenico <Ben>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 13:46:41 -0000

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the thoughtful reply. As you may be aware, a group of us are
in the process of bringing a snapshot of the CF conventions into the OGC
standards process. We'd like to include the discrete point sampling
conventions if possible, so we have to be careful to get the timing right in
terms of what is officially adopted.

In this particular instance of trac ticket 37, it sounds as though a bit
more patience is warranted.

Thanks again and, by the way, I'm sending a copy of this to Stefano Nativi
who is editing the CF draft extension standard for the OGC.

-- Ben

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 6:55 AM, Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory at reading.ac.uk