⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Proposal for new standard names - use of"sedimentation"

From: Bert Jagers <bert.jagers>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 07:18:38 +0100

The use of 'gravitational_settling' is fine with me too.

Best regards,

Bert
---
Tomoo Ogura wrote:
> Hi Philip,
>
> I agree with your proposals.
> I think it's a good idea to adopt an existing phrase for std_names
> that fits our needs - thanks for letting me know this.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Tomoo
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cameron-smith, Philip"
> <cameronsmith1 at llnl.gov>
> To: "Tomoo Ogura" <ogura at nies.go.jp>; "Bert Jagers"
> <bert.jagers at deltares.nl>; "Jonathan Gregory" <j.m.gregory at reading.ac.uk>

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper, incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.