⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] CF Standards (CF checker)

From: Schultz, Martin <m.schultz>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 09:02:05 +0100

Dear all (and Christina in particular),

    if you'd like to get a second oppinion, please try the Juelich CF checker. You can either access it "graphically" through http://ogc-interface.icg.kfa-juelich.de:50080/upload (Browse for a file, click "Upload" and then click on the "log" button in the status row). Our you can download the Python code from http://repositories.icg.kfa-juelich.de/hg/CFchecker/ . This code contains unit tests for every rule and has a flexible interface for error protocols (see integration in the web application). We'd be happy about feedback.

Cheers,

Martin

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Dr. Karl Eugen Huthmacher
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt