⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Conventions for a network of velocity sensors

From: Ateljevich, Eli <eli>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 11:43:45 -0800

Seth,
I'm very grateful for your opinion. The temporal coverage issue is a great point. I agree that the data can be naturally grouped in files.

There is also one unexploited organizational idea I thought of since I wrote the question: the (HDF5) "group" level. Is CF amenable to the use of this feature? Does it defeat any of the benefits of the metadata standard...like software being able to read files?

Thanks,
Eli