⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] MSG CPP standard name for time_offset_of_observation / pixel_delta_time

From: John Graybeal <jbgraybeal>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 09:50:36 -0800

Can we propose a definition of 'time_offset'? I might want to suggest something a little narrower than time_offset. I can anticipate systems that include a time_offset variable that is not at all the same meaning as the time_offset being proposed here. (Depending, of course, on how generally the definition is worded.)

John