⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Web reference to a standard name?

From: Lowry, Roy K. <rkl>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 20:57:11 +0000

Hi Jeff,

It's interesting to see the difference of opinion between the standards developers (the idea of version number in URI came from the OGC URN specification: interesting how EPSG came to a different conclusion) and those who have to live with the consequences. The more I think about it, the more I think you and Benno are absolutely right.

Cheers, Roy.