⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] 'Mini' standard name table update: software testing

From: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk <alison.pamment>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 17:44:51 +0000

Dear All,

After building up everybody's expectations, I'm afraid that the update
of the standard name table has not gone ahead today. Rutherford Appleton
Lab lost almost all of its internet connectivity earlier today and
although things are gradually coming back online we are still dealing
with a number of networking problems. The current version of the
standard name table remains at version 16.

We will try again to update the table in the next day or two.

Best wishes,
Alison

--
Scanned by iCritical.