⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] CF Conventions 1.5

From: Jeffrey F. Painter <painter1>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 10:28:54 -0800

I updated the CF Conventions document to version 1.5. You may see it at http://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/documents/cf-conventions/1.5, and the corresponding conformance document at
http://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/conformance/requirements-and-recommendations/1.5/.

Please let me know if you notice any errors or omissions on my part.

The changes implement the following tickets in the Trac system,
https://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/trac . They are all rather minor issues.

33 cell_methods for statistical indices (that is, example 7.11)
49 Clarification of flag_meanings attribute (i.e., characters are
specified)
58 Remove deprecation of "missing_value" attribute
57 Fix for broken URLs in CF Conventions document
56 typo in CF conventions doc
51 syntax consistency for dimensionless vertical coordinate definitions
47 error in example 7.4

I plan to close these tickets later this week.

- Jeff Painter