⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] New standard names for satellite obs data

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 10:01:03 -0400

Dear Ben

I agree it would be very useful if ncdump could translate times into time
strings for readability. In the examples in the CF doc we usually show them
like that. ncdump would need to be able to do this with any of the CF
calendars. This has been proposed before, it maybe it is on Unidata's to-do
list - I don't know but I am sure Russ does.