⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Is there some samples of netCDF CF-1.0/1.4 for polar stereographic and other non-lat lon geo-grided data

From: stephane.poirier at oifii.org <stephane.poirier>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 16:40:06 -0400

Hi All,

I am new to meeting CF-1.0/1.4 compliance in netCDF file. Is there some
samples of netCDF CF-1.0/1.4 for polar stereographic and other non-lat lon
geo-grided data? We are having trouble having the UNIDATA.UCAR.EDU OPeNDAP
toolsUI opening our polar stereographic netCDF files. We though they were
CF-1.0 compliant, but ...

SP.

Stephane Poirier, M.Sc. Optic Physics
Remote Sensing Application Software Developer
Geography Department, GEC3
McGill University, Montreal, Canada
http://geog.mcgill.ca/
stephane.poirier2 at mcgill.ca
Cel.: (514) 994-3532
Fax: (514) 509-8833
Stephane Poirier, M.Sc. Optic Physics
Remote Sensing Application Software Developer
3532 rue Sainte-Famille, Apt. 4
Montreal, QC, H2X 2L1, Canada
http://www.oifii.org
stephane.poirier at oifii.org