⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Multidimensional variables as discrete sampling geometry data?

From: Steve Hankin <Steven.C.Hankin>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 15:08:47 -0700

  Hi Aleksandar,

Satellite datasets have a range of needs that the
PointObservationConventions (a.k.a. Discrete Sampling Geometries") don't
try to address. It might be worth your while consulting with some of
the individuals who are working on applications of CF to satellite obs.
I've cc'ed Ken Casey of the GHRSST project and Ken Roberts who is
leading CF satellite discussions at NCDC.

     - Steve